Mechanical by Bruno Flexer

Mechanical by Bruno Flexer
Mechanical by Bruno Flexer

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Wilder than any science fiction plot or fantasy day dream - the day I was jump started! - Part 3

by Bruno Flexer, Author of:
Dragon Over Washington for Kindle,  Dragon Over Washington Paperback
The Fire At The Gates

Automatic Rebellion
UK Amazon: Bruno Flexer's Works

Continuing this horrid tale from here http://dragonoverwashington.blogspot.com/2013/05/wilder-than-any-science-fiction-plot-or.html

The starkness of the room was in livid contrast to the screams and pain that still hung in the air, making it vibrate with untold agonies of the past.

And then he did it, the architect of torture. He opened his bag of pain, rubbed his hands energetically and asked, is this your first time?

Yes, yes, I squeaked. Have mercy on my soul!

Very well, he replied with deep sadness in his voice, I will use my thinnest blades upon your person. And then he pulled out - well, something, since my courage gave out a long time ago and I just lay on the rack, looking straight up, without blinking.

Tick, tick, tick. And its finished.

Is it finished, I asked?

Yes, it is. Do you feel the needles ?

Hardly, I replied.

He touched one needle and then I felt the others. They are all connected with those mysterious paths called meridians.

Well, to make a long story short, he released me half an hour later, though he looked a little disappointed that I didn't report an immediate relief in my sickness.

But it happened. Two hours later I started feeling better. One day latter I was back at fifty percent power. Three days later I was completely recovered.

It works, acupuncture, it works. It worked on me when no cold medicine worked. It jump started me and drove the sickness away.



Even as a science fiction and fantasy author, or perhaps because I am a science fiction and fantasy author, I had little faith in that but I was cure of that.

It works.

2 comments:

  1. "It works" - Huh!
    I could have told you THAT, no need to ges sick to prove it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I said, I didn't really believed it, but the SPEED it worked was quite amazing.
    I now also remembered that time I got Shiatzu treatement during a gashko. THAT was painfull ...

    ReplyDelete