Mechanical by Bruno Flexer

Mechanical by Bruno Flexer
Mechanical by Bruno Flexer

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Taking a break from science fiction and fantasy and going to a short interlude involving Iron Man 3

by Bruno Flexer, Author of:
Dragon Over Washington for Kindle,  Dragon Over Washington Paperback
The Fire At The Gates

Automatic Rebellion
UK Amazon: Bruno Flexer's Works

So, I went the other day to see Iron Man 3 at the movies.

A great film, really, much better than Iron Man 2 and approaching or even surpassing Iron Man 1, though <Spoiler Alert! Spoiler Alert! The scene at the end where the suits explode one after the other was quite hurtful to see ... /End Spoiler>




Anyway, just wanted to tell that we, me and my wide, stayed to the end to see the scene after the credits (totally worth it, by the way!) and I was quite surprised to see that the only people in the cinema with us were only girls. Yeah, only girls stayed with us to the end to see the last bonus scene.

I'm not a chauvinist, really I'm not. I just wondered aloud where were all these girls when I was dating! (i'm married for four and a half years now).

So my wide answered that she stayed with me to see that last scene but I replied that this was after four and a half years of schooling her on my part ... i.e. I had to find a girl I love and teach her that ... In my time there were no girls like that. Oh well, that is progress ...

No comments:

Post a Comment