Mechanical by Bruno Flexer

Mechanical by Bruno Flexer
Mechanical by Bruno Flexer

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Dragon's Circular Logic

by Bruno Flexer, Author of:
Dragon Over Washington for Kindle,  Dragon Over Washington Paperback
The Fire At The Gates

Automatic Rebellion
UK Amazon: Bruno Flexer's Works
Just wanted to showcase the kind of very personal, very draconic, very three years old logic - my own little dragon possesses.

So the other day the dragon says a boy had hit her at kindergarden.
When I asked why, she said becasue she didn't want to play with him.
When I asked why she didn't want to play with him, she said because he hit her ...

Another example.
Little dragon, I ask, would you like to make salad with me?
She said yes and actually jumped up and down in excitement.
So, what would you like to help me with?
I'll sit next to you.
So, I will prepare the salad, what will you do?
I'll eat it! she said without batting an eyelash ...

And another fine example of that tiny dragon's way of thinking.
When going to sleep, I turn off all the lights and the shutters and such and she complains that she wants light. Naturally. She wants to stay up and play with her dolls in bed ... So I firmly say I have to turn off the lights so she can sleep. A few minutes later she calls me.
Yes, I ask. Is everything ok?
Daddy, I want a flashlight ... And she is three years old ...


No comments:

Post a Comment