Mechanical by Bruno Flexer

Mechanical by Bruno Flexer
Mechanical by Bruno Flexer

Thursday, April 25, 2013

A breakthrough in that rivals any Artificial Intelligence and Blue Brain advancement: Dragon Programming !!! Science Fiction and fantasy becoming true life!

by Bruno Flexer, Author of:
Dragon Over Washington for Kindle,  Dragon Over Washington Paperback
The Fire At The Gates

Automatic Rebellion
UK Amazon: Bruno Flexer's Works

Well, you might remember I already wrote about my own little personal dragon, age 3 years old and thousands of years in cynicism.

So, I was asking her the other day whether she liked her old dad. Naturally, she said she liked her mommy, because "she is cute", she liked her little baby brother "because he is cute" but she didn't like her daddy (i.e. me!) because I wasn't cute.



But war is fought by trickery and complex plots. She really likes my smartphone, especially the recording app, which she uses to record herself.

I taught her to use it about one year go by saying repeatedly "Daddy is cute! Daddy is cute!". Today, she keeps saying that even a minute after she said her daddy wasn't cute.

Get the point? by using the smartphone and the recorder in it, I managed to program her! This is not science fiction or fantasy, this is true life!

I see great applications for this procedure for dragon programming ... I will update on the results of the continuing research into this fascinating subject ...

 
And a recent development right from the battlefield. She told me "Daddy is cute!" today without any prompting. Hurrah for progressive education methods ... Hurrah for science fiction derived methods ...
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment