Mechanical by Bruno Flexer

Mechanical by Bruno Flexer
Mechanical by Bruno Flexer

Friday, July 19, 2013

Weirder than any Science Fiction or Fantasy work or Blue Brain projects- The adventures of the little dragons

by Bruno Flexer, Author of:
Dragon Over Washington for Kindle,  Dragon Over Washington Paperback
The Fire At The Gates

Automatic Rebellion
UK Amazon: Bruno Flexer's Works

So, the other day the little dragon (the one who is three years older than her smaller brother) had a friend over. After the friend left, the dragon looked at the living room table, where a game had been left, a game owned by the little dragon of course.

So, the dragon looks at the game, looks at me (because we're trying to make an issue of tidying up after play), and then looks back the game.

Then the little dragon says, my friend came and played with the game but didn't put it back in its place (the friend played, not she. How you're getting this ...). Then she looks at me, understands I probably don't like this, and she adds, she didn't put the game back because she was tired ...


Of course, her little brother deserves some mention as well. Remember the breath weapon dragons are armed with in any science fiction and fantasy story they appear in? Well, just the other day I was feeding him mashed fruit and I was pretty proud I did it with minimum damage to the environment as a whole, when he sneezed. Just let me tell you, I can see some fruit pieces hanging on the ceiling ...

So, just another little scary thing. A few months ago we were at a fancy restaurant that had iPads instead of menus. So, the little dragon held the iPad less than two minutes before she had Facebook up And running, which surprised all the staff because the iPad was supposed to be locked ... scared from Blue Brain projects? Sometimes our own kids scare me more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment