Mechanical by Bruno Flexer

Mechanical by Bruno Flexer
Mechanical by Bruno Flexer

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Real life research involving my own little dragon

by Bruno Flexer, Author of:
Dragon Over Washigton for Kindle,  Dragon Over Washington Paperback
Mechanical
The Fire At The Gates
Automatic Rebellion
UK Amazon: Bruno Flexer's Works

Just wanted to share a research I conducted over the last few years before I get back to work on the second book in the Dragon Over Washington series.

Anyway, this research is about women. Apparently, and this has been irrefutably and repeatedly proved, women can’t stand the sight of a man sitting down, watching TV and having fun. Now, you might say that this is nothing new and has been known to science for years but the new finding I made is that this is also true of women aged 1 (One!!!) year and older. Ever since my own little private monster was one year old, she got the habit of crawling, ambling or walking over to me whenever I watched TV, pat my knee and say “Daddy, get up!”

Friends and fellow researchers have indicated that their own independent studies revealed the same response whenever a man sits down in front of the PC, reads a paper, or just does nothing.

Apparently, and this is also a conclusion reached by many other researchers, whenever a man is in the kitchen doing the dishes, mopping the floor or is otherwise busily engaged doing house chores, the women in the house do not suffer an adverse reaction.

Of course, special mention must be made that on Sunday, the only day I can lounge in bed a little more (get up at 8:00 instead of 6:30), my own little private monster comes to my bed and smacks me on the head with whatever toy she happens to hold at the moment.
"Daddy, are you awake?"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment