Mechanical by Bruno Flexer

Mechanical by Bruno Flexer
Mechanical by Bruno Flexer

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Hello World!

by Bruno Flexer, Author of:
Dragon Over Washigton for Kindle,  Dragon Over Washington Paperback
The Fire At The Gates

Automatic Rebellion
UK Amazon: Bruno Flexer's Works

Hello World!

Finally, after everyone in the world including several cats and a goldfish have a blog, I’ve decided to start my own blog.

I will talk about my book, Dragon Over Washington. I will talk about publishing and writing ebooks for the Amazon Kindle.

I will talk about my own little personal monster I’m raising at home.

I will talk about life as viewed through Kung Fu and the Chinese way of life.

And I will talk about other things, but probably Dragon Over Washington, my monster and Kung Fu will be the main issues.


So, Hellow World and here I come.

Another very interesting site: Android App Review Center

No comments:

Post a Comment